Thursday, July 26, 2007

many and varied

will this work, this blog? will I be a blogger?

oh life...

I've been alone and eating english muffin turkey melts with fresh tomatoes and basil. from the garden. and sometimes the flowers from my zucchini plants - which are...are they not?...the most gentle beautiful vegetables there are.

Speaking of beautiful vegetables, here's some more:
Lemon cucumbers the size of key limes;
Ambitious horseradish I will never eat;
The berries!;
The pepper plants finally fleshing out;
And of course the beets.

L (7 months old) ate fig and yogurt tonight and some english muffin too.

This whole post about food? I think it will stop when I stop breastfeeding. Otherwise, woo! I eat alot.

2 comments:

Nik said...

Hello bloggedy. I want to read all about what Xena 2 eats. And you. It sounds most delicious. Do you have tomatoes in the backyard already? I grew none--we have a purely ornamental yard this year. But I'm off to the farmer's market to see if any northerly tomatoes have made it there yet.

Nik said...

You are now linked on my blog!